We are seeking to hire approximately 16-20 interns to work in the following capacities:
- Acting (8 interns, 2m and 2f)
- Stage Management (2 interns)
- Scene Shop (3 interns)
- Costume Shop (4 Interns)
- Reynolds Performance Hall, Conway, Arkansas
- Saturday, February 5
- Production Internship applicants will drop-in for their 10-minute interview February 5th from 11am – 1pm and applicants will be seen (with resumes/portfolio) on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Acting Internship applicants will audition during our regularly scheduled auditions, February 5th (indicating on their audition form that they’re interested in internships)
Our pre-professional student internship program is a source of invaluable professional experience and seeks to create the premiere apprenticeship available in Arkansas.
OUR ACTING & PRODUCTION INTERNS WILL:
- Work onstage and off, approximately 48-60 hours per week, 6 days per week.
- Agree to arrive in Conway on May 17 to work until July 7.
- Have a professional attitude and work-ethic at all times.
- Provide their own transportation to and from the festival and within Conway.
IN RETURN, INTERNS WILL RECEIVE:
- A flat fee for their services (amount TBD)
- Free housing in Conway walking-distance to rehearsals/performances, if needed.
- Classes and workshops taught by professionals.
- Transferrable University Course Credit (optional)
- EMC Points
- An invaluable professional experience..